mercoledì 7 febbraio 2018

Drake & Chris Brown - Closer To My Dreams


[Intro: Drake talking] 
Yea...i remember me and me and d used to talk about this stuff all the time, like what its gon be like when you get close to your dreams. I aint know much then, but i could probly tell you a lil somethin now

Mr. Big. Dreams no tolerant 
Cut you off at the house and hadnt hollered since 
Get bored quickly 
He stay grown 
So the p-a-trón 'bout to get poured quickly 
Ex girl strippin, I can't stop her 
New girl trippin but I can't drop her 
Cuz I need somethin to balance out the fact 
That it's hard to find a woman when you talented and black 
When you hollerin at labels 
And they silencing you back 
Cuz you fail to thoroughly discuss some violence on ya track 
Well, gunshots for the young yacht owner 
Seens there's everybody else,then there's one top loner 
First place is often the worst place 
But fuck it I love it here I call it my birthplace 
Whenever I walk in they makin the worst face 
Surrounded by Filipinos I think of the worst case 
watch blown, green diamonds I call it the earth face
Im gettin ya cake I tell u how your dessert tastes 
I get a dessert plate, yall eat pedigree as ya meal 
I been Urkel for some years 
It's better being Jaleel 
Though I rock, lean, snap 
It's better bein as real 
It's better drivin a car with the letter "B" in the wheel 
Seat back, light sayin Tank on E 
I got the drank on me 
You can bank on me 
To be the one and only nigga dat you ain' gon see 
In the club wit da models spillin drinks on me 
Nawh, gimme 20 and a tank on three 
I'm in the Range bumpin Keyshia Cole singin off-key like (wuhhh) 
I'ma spare yall, why you wanna judge me? 
I don't neva compare yall 
The city is mine 
I know it cuz I'm there yall 
It ain't even started I'm really tryna prepare yall 
SPring '07, second quarter I'm droppin 
With or without a label, man I'm committed to poppin 
Take ova da summer, tour to tour hoppin 
I'ma meet a lot a women, I'ma do a lot of shoppin 
Really no other option 
Spend a lot a money just to make it back 
Anybody I diss in a song I don't take it back 
Same rappers that's all in your face sayin Drake is whack 
Be checkin my availability just to make a track 
I promise mama, I'ma do it cuz I kno I put you through it 
I know I put you through it baby 
And I just want you to sit around wit ya friends at a dinner table 
And say my baby's famous and i knew it 
And it wasn't nuttin to it 
I'm drawing the drawing til da pen run out of fluid


[Drake: Talking]
Yeah
I'd like to introduce you to the first lady of the ATF

[Singing:]
Closer to my dreams (Miss Andrina Mill)
I'm gettin' higher
Yeah (Yeah man)
I feel it in my sleep (Sing it to 'em baby)
I said I'm gettin' higher
Yeah
And closer to my dreams
Whoa
Sometimes it feels like I'll never move on
Closer to my dreams

[Verse 2:]
Look
I took a plane to Hawaii with D
And we was trippin' off of the speed at which life progress
From meetin' Trey in Atlanta to doin' a cameo in his video has made everything right with ex (Songz)
I got too many records and not enough shows
Too many rappers and not enough-
Well...
You can fill the blank in
They tryna be the best
Just tryna place in the rankin'
They can't
Play pen drop out
The grade ten drop out
Summer 05 with the gray Benz drop out
Charcoal charger
Racin' through back streets
On my Craig David shit the Artful Dodger
Shola Ama,
I told her I'mma
Bout to get my run-on so hold the commas
Times changed now I'm older mama
And these niggas ain't solid they fold in drama
And that's the realest shit I ever wrote
A compilation of mental thoughts that I never note
And hi, haters
I'm back off of hiatus
How ya album doin'?
I'm gettin' cake off of my latest
Anticipated like the iPhone
Respected in any city that I roam
Summertime
Wintertime
Dinnertime
Anytime
Bet I am the nigga in my town when I arrive
Home

[Chorus]


[Outro: Drake talking]
Beauty e Fitness
Visualizzazione post con etichetta beautyefitness. Mostra tutti i post
Visualizzazione post con etichetta beautyefitness. Mostra tutti i post

martedì 4 febbraio 2020

Pelle Nuova col DERMAROLLER FUNZIONA: Tutorial e recensioni

domenica 2 giugno 2019

Kérastase Blond Absolu | Prime Impressioni Shampoo, Maschera e Siero

Codici Sconto Look Fantastic solari e make up

martedì 14 maggio 2019

Il mio medico - Cellulite: ecco come eliminarla

domenica 28 aprile 2019

Come Eliminare la Cellulite - Esercizi per Glutei e Cosce ad Alta Intensità

sabato 27 aprile 2019

Addio CELLULITE senza FATICA!!! 7 giorni 1 bicchiere d'acqua, 1 spazzola e 1 fango! FUNZIONA!!!

mercoledì 24 aprile 2019

Conoscete tutte le proprietà della bava di lumaca?

ELIMINARE LA CELLULITE IN 7 GIORNI 5 RIMEDI CONTRO LA CELLULITE CHE FUNZIONANO DAVVERO

lunedì 1 aprile 2019

14 Cibi che Riducono la Fame e Fanno Dimagrire più Velocemente

sabato 30 marzo 2019

Pelle Nuova col DERMAROLLER FUNZIONA: Tutorial e recensioni

lunedì 20 gennaio 2020

Shocking Truth Never Reached To You - Modern Science Discovered Secret Of Celibacy or Brahmacharya

giovedì 16 gennaio 2020

Dua Lipa - Don't Start Now

mercoledì 18 dicembre 2019

Meduza, Becky Hill, Goodboys - Lose Control (Lyric Video)

martedì 10 dicembre 2019

Pizza Maffia de hele film

mercoledì 4 dicembre 2019

Pijnstillers-Carry Slee (English Subtitles)

venerdì 22 novembre 2019

Segui il tuo destino

domenica 27 ottobre 2019

Cheat Codes - No Promises ft. Demi Lovato [Official Video]

mercoledì 23 ottobre 2019

Selena Gomez - Lose You To Love Me

martedì 15 ottobre 2019

Attori Che Si ODIANO e Si RIFIUTANO Di Lavorare INSIEME!

Salvatore Brizzi – Alchimia trasformativa

Le relazioni sbagliate fanno ingrassare

domenica 13 ottobre 2019

Harry Styles - Lights Up (Official Video)

sabato 12 ottobre 2019

IGOR SIBALDI: PERCHE' SI PERDONO LE COSE

Il manuale della felicità

Che cos'è un dominio?

venerdì 11 ottobre 2019

Igor Sibaldi - La tecnica dei 101 desideri

Siteground Review & WordPress Tutorial - Best Web Host for 2019?

Tove Lo - Sweettalk my Heart (Live Performance I VEVO)

sabato 5 ottobre 2019

SiteGround - Il Migliore Hosting Wordpress del 2019 [Recensione] #1 Crea il tuo Sito Web

Cosa sono internet dominio e spazio web

Per dimagrire fai come l'acqua: scorri in nuovi spazi

Voler piacere a tutti i costi fa ingrassare

venerdì 4 ottobre 2019

La casa di jack 2019 trailer

Los seductores Peliculas Comedia Romantica 2019

Se Vuoi farcela nella Vita e nell'Amore NON pensare di fallire e NON Zerbinarti

Mahmood - Barrio

mercoledì 2 ottobre 2019

Cos'è il primer? Un levigante efficace...

Notebook Acer Aspire

domenica 29 settembre 2019

Promo prodotti anticellulite, fino al 50%

Popular Posts

Post in evidenza

Mi sono imbucato alla conferenza di uno Schema Ponzi

by investitorifolli   Schema Ponzi delle criptovalute: come riconoscerli e evitarli Cosa sono gli schemi Ponzi delle criptovalute? Gli sche...